As the sky turns a dull grey and all the leaves fall off the trees, all I want to do is don a comfy sweater and drink a cup of tea. I’m not a huge fan of the cold weather but I have to admit I love all of the furry scarves and the riding boots that come with it.
Because I had this whole week off from school because of Hurricane Sandy I had a lot of time to scroll through my favorite store’s websites. I rediscovered my love for Topshop and realized that I want EVERYTHING they sell (it’s an unhealthy obsession!)
Here’s some of my favs!
1. Knitted Stud Rib Cardigan/$96
2. Cutout Shoulder Military Shirt/$80
3. Bleach Hem Demin Leggings/$45
4. Black Contrast Hem Skirt/$70
5. Oxblood Pleated Dip Hem Skirt/$56